Bike to Work Day on Friday, May 19, 2017!
Penn commuters are encouraged to join the city-wide Bike to Work Day being organized by the Bicycle Coalition of Greater Philadelphia.
Stop by Penn’s Bike Resource table:
7:30am to 9:30am by the Penn Museum Indego bike share station at 3051 South Street.
- Info about the new Penn Bike Commuter Expense Reimbursement Program that launched in January
- Campus bike maps that show the locations of bike corrals and bike repair stations.
- How to use the Penn Bus bike rack
- Energizer Station sponsored by Bike Coalition of Greater Philadelphia
- Register your bike for FREE
- Explore campus bike maps
- Bike lights for first 50 participants
- And more…
View the Bike Map of Penn’s Campus
More information about the annual event is available at http://bicyclecoalition.org/bike-work-day-2017
This event is a collaboration between the divisions of Business Services, Facilities and Real Estate and Public Safety as well as the Office of Student Health Service.