Please follow the rules of the road and stay on sidewalks and University Walks when riding bikes, scooters, skateboards, and other personal mobility devices.
• Be mindful of other riders, vehicles, and always yield to pedestrians.
• Store your devices outside of buildings, away from entrances, and secured with a U-lock to a bike rack.
• Remove the battery and lock your device – with a key if possible.
- Do not use or charge the battery if it is damaged.
- Most importantly, keep safe and always wear a helmet!
Review Penn’s Guidelines for safe use:
Scooter Safety 101 with Wellness and Public Safety!
Be Mindful, Be Safe: Safety Poster