More information will be posted here when it becomes available.
How to request an incident or vehicle accident report
Make a request in-person at 4040 Chestnut Street during business hours (9am to 5pm).
Use the online submission form below.
- There is a $15.00 fee for reports (cash, check or money order) payable to the University of Pennsylvania for outside requests. Once your request has been confirmed, please send payment to the attention of the Records Department, University of Pennsylvania, Division of Public of Safety, 4040 Chestnut St., Philadelphia, PA 19104.
- Incident requests require 6 to 8 business days to prepare once the investigating agency has completed their reports, which may take up to 15 days from the date of the incident.
- Once the report is prepared and payment has been received, the incident report may be sent to the requestor via email, fax, US mail, or picked up in-person.
- Questions? Call the records department at 215-898-4482 or email
- You may expect an initial response within 48 hours of the next business day.
Requests for documentation from the Division of Public Safety's Records Department.
Send Us Feedback Commend a Member of DPS Report a Crime Police Complaint Form Silent Witness Form Student Project Request Form Presentation Request Form Request a Special Property Check Self-defense and Empowerment Courses Annual CSA Clery Crime Form for 2022 Statistics Records Requests Special Event Security Request Form